1. Attending parents meetings is necessary.
2. Taking timely review of the child’s progress and implementing suggested changes is required for child’s healthy growth.
3. Be health conscious and follow the tiffin schedule.
4. Avoid absenteeism of the child.
5. Being vigilant parent supervise the given studies for help in revision, self-study and learning purposes.
6. Tidiness of the child must be taken care of, for increasing his/her confidence.
7. Help your child to be punctual in time and keeping ready all the work asked by class teacher to make child proud and self-sufficient.
8. Preparing child for festivals and school activities is equally important.
9. Avail the opportunity of the library run by the school. Library facility for parents and teachers, < 100 deposit charge & < 25 monthly Charges.
10. Do not give gifts to any of the Teachers on Teacher’s day or any other day.
11. Punctuality in payment of school fees will always be appreciated.
12. Annual fees of tuition and transport are divided into June to May for parents’ convenience. By considering this parents should pay fees from June to May.
13. Ornaments, cash and other valuables not to be worn or carried to school.
14. Parents may meet the respective class teacher / Subject teachers only on Thursdays & Saturday between 12 to 12.30 pm.
15. Child’s absenteeism should be intimated to School, preferably, in advance.
16. Feel free to discuss all your queries / suggestions / concerns with the principal.
• On the child’s birthday instead of sending chocolates, biscuits etc. home-made sweets, nutritious snacks etc. is allowed.
• On birthdays a gift to school in the form of games, books, CD’s, teaching aids etc. is welcomed.