The world in which our students live is changing; the demands of its education system are also evolving. We will continue to thrive and strongly promote our values. We must look ahead and around us to create the long term vision of our school – our students, staff, parents and community. As the contexts of education are changing, the methods of education are also changing. Even though some changes are expected, the basic education thinking that we should expect is that 'education must happen through man', so there needs to be an all-time effort. We want to continue this process of man-made education in the future as we go along with the appropriate changes in modern times. For that purpose our resolutions are-
1. Prajnanabodhini will be Centre for training and nurturing Indian ethos, thinking, culture.
2. It will be centre for student’s overall development with convenience for personality development.
3. To create educational system based on the concept of quintessential Gurukul.
4. It will be formal centre for HSC education.
5. Besides technical education, there will be facility for skilful education.
6. There will be facilities for learning Sanskrit and other foreign languages.
7. We will serve as a centre of social development and inspiration for the community in the area.
8. For the sake of social responsibility, we will work for female empowerment. It will based on education, health, employment, protection and organisation of female.
* Inculcating Values.
* Learning with motherly care in homely atmosphere.
* Developing skills of sensory organs.
* Achieving physiological stability.
* Learning to relate one emotionally with others.
A child at this stage should be able to observe, listen, understand and learn the basic “Hand to Eye” or Object to Eye examples / teachings and recite them simultaneously.
A child at this stage learns his first conceptual reading, pronunciation, forming words and sentences, basic calculations following certain disciplinary actions, conversation and understanding a moral.
With all these, the child learns to interact with his environment and learns first concrete learning.
* Developing conscience morality and scale of values.
* Learning physical skills.
* Developing attitude towards social groups and institutions.
* Developing fundamental skills in reading, writing, calculations etc.
Following and imitating the basic conceptual formulae of the pre-primary section, the children should be able to practice the knowledge given by the teachers of various subjects at school.
Here a child establishes new centres of interest, curiosity, creativity and I.Q. development, Child learns to communicate, listens attentively, understands logically and uses his/her judgement liberally by expressing his views and ideas by focusing on improvement and reduce the fear of failures.
* Enjoyment of learning through practical's and experiences in Peers.
* Critical and Logical thinking ability.
* Intellectual, Social, Moral, Physical and Spiritual development.
* Desiring and achieving socially responsible behaviour.
* Understand the national Issue and to develop the ability to solve them.
These children are in phase of rapid physiological changes. Good health & energy is seen during this period.
Children think abstractly and can manipulate, and have an increased ability to deal with ideas. They can present their thoughts logically. Develop specific interests.
They start developing interest in national and international affairs. For gaining stability of emotions, parental / elderly support and time to time guidance is provided. In this section self-learning is introduced and promoted.
Prajnanabodhini steers their minds, guides them and motivates them for various types of skill development activities.